Mark Rhodes
Mark Rhodes Sep 11, 2016

Talk about frustrating! I'd been looking forward to this all day. Videos are not playing. At all. They don't seem to be loading. What's the deal?

patrick casey
patrick casey Sep 11, 2016

Hi Mark, 

FYI: Duke Robillard first several videos won't work on for me, but the others seem fine.

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Sep 12, 2016

HI Mark --- we have an issue with two of Duke's older lessons --- Blues A Rama and Swinging The Blues.  We should be able to resolve it in the next couple days (hopefully sooner).

Can you let me know if you've had issues with any other lessons?

Thanks.

Terry Church
Terry Church Sep 12, 2016

Another frustrating problem: the lack of a clickable alphabetical index to lessons on a particular instructor's page! Does anyone else feel as if they spend half their time at the SJ just scrolling and scrolling, trying to locate that lesson you were using the last time.  I've tried putting lessons I use into my practice list in order to gain easier access to them, but then the practice list itself gets all impossibly long and jumbled since I can't figure out how to delete lessons.  This is one tremendous site, but there are definitly significant site design issues that need attention (IMHO nag, nag, nag)

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Sep 13, 2016

Hi Terry --- thanks for the feedback.  Alphabetical listings will be coming in about 2 weeks.

For the practice list --- you can remove lessons just like you add them --- go to the lesson page and click on the practice list icon.

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Sep 13, 2016

Hi Mark --- Duke's Blues A Rama and Swinging The Blues lessons are back up.  Thanks for your patience.

Paul_T
Paul_T Oct 30, 2016

I was unable to access Swinging the Blues and Lester Leaps In today. When I click on the lesson a blank white page opens but nothing runs.

Thanks

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Oct 31, 2016

Hi Paul --- thanks for letting us know and sorry for the issue.  You're correct --- we had an issue with one of our servers over the weekend.  

It's now fixed.  Can you give it a try and let us know how it works for you?

Thanks.

Paul_T
Paul_T Nov 12, 2016

Thanks, Mike. It's working fine now.

Tim Mickleburgh
Tim Mickleburgh Jul 07, 2018

Hi, I have just rejoined and paid my subscription, but it is not recognising this and I only get a few seconds of the lesson

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Jul 07, 2018

Hi Tim -- I just emailed you with your account details and a couple follow up questions.  Please email me back and we will get this fixed. 

Tim Mickleburgh

Ok Mike, let me see first if Corey Harris video will play the full lesson...Tim 

Tim Mickleburgh

No Mike the full lesson of Elder Green will not play, it stops and prompts me to pay, which I did over a hour ago...Tim 

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Jul 07, 2018

Hi Tim - thanks for the details.  I just checked and your payment didn't go through -- hence the prompt.  FYI that PayPal requires an up to date credit card to start a subscription.  Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.  

Tim Mickleburgh
Tim Mickleburgh Jul 08, 2018

Never had trouble with my up to date debit card Mike that is linked to my PayPal...very odd.

Will try a different method but I'm sure  it ordering a new card...that's ridiculous when my current one is valid 

Kind regards

Tim

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close