Mike Caren
Mike Caren Sep 13, 2012

Open Mic Night is in 6 days!  If you need help with your video, just let me know and I can help.  Usual enhancements I do are: reverb, warm tube, spacial separation and compression.

Open Mic Night is when we will share videos of ourselves playing our favorite tunes.  They can be songs you wrote, songs you learned here or learned somewhere else.  

The point is to relax, have fun, and enjoy each others music.  

I will be posting an example video this weekend.

Please note: Open Mic Night will happen on Sep 27th ... so please wait until then to post your video.  I will also be available to help people post videos if they need assistance.

Looking forward to it and happy to answer any questions!

Mike

Roger
Roger Sep 14, 2012

Great idea Mike ! Should be a lot of fun.

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Sep 17, 2012

Thanks Roger! 

Here's an example video I recorded over the weekend to give everyone an idea of what we're thinking.

Looking forward to it!!

TITLE:  Backyard Guitar Rag

wobbly_bob
wobbly_bob Sep 18, 2012

kewl

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Sep 20, 2012

Thanks for the kind words guys!  It's a real fun tune to play ... and it's fun playing outside by the trees!

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Sep 20, 2012

Need help with your video?   I can add reverb, some warm tube, bass boost, spacial separation.  If you email me your video early, with a request of what you want, I can work on it over the weekend. 

Here's an example with modest cathedral reverb, a little warm tube and spacial separation.

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close