Joe S
Joe S Dec 10, 2013

Hey Duke!

I feel a little hesitant to ask for some reason but I've got to know more about your playing with Bob Dylan. I searched the forums assuming somebody may have grilled you on this already but apparently not! Unless of course there is a rule somewhere forbidding the question... :P

I am a huge Dylan fan - having seen him every time he's visited the UK since the mid 90s, I expect that I have had the privilage of enjoying your playing live too! And Time Out Of Mind is just a sensational album, full of such sweet guitar tones and layers.

Can you tell me/us about it? How did you get the gig? What was it like doing the album and touring with Bob and the band? What's the process like for the new arrangements of old songs?

I'd love to know more, to me that would surely be the dream gig.

Thanks dude!

Joe

Duke Robillard
Duke Robillard Feb 19, 2014

Hi Joe, Thanks, of course there are a gazillon Dylan fans who want to know all kinds of things which I cannot answer. All I can say is I was called to come participatate on time out of mind after they had started tracking. Please don't anyone ask anymore Dylan questions.That's not why I am here. Thank You very much! 

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close