Harry Roullier
Harry Roullier Oct 03, 2014

When I try making a video if I decide I don't like the take and go to re-record when I try to post it takes hours and then I just give up. I have to shut down the page and come back. When making a first take it normaly works the first time and posts instantly. Also I have a question about posting. When posting on an older lesson, do I need to put a note for Corey on the current lesson so he will find it?

Thank you

Harry Roullier

I am also having problems with distortion. I have turned the mike down as low as it will go and its really breaking up. It did this once before and then everything was ok at a later date. I was thinking of wraping the mike with something. any ideas would help.

Thank you

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Oct 03, 2014

Hi Harry --- thanks for the message.  Sounds like we may have an issue with re-recording videos with the webcam recorder.  We will investigate it and let you know the results.

If you have a video that Corey missed, please let us know via Contact Us and we will make sure he gets it on the next round.  We're working on a better way to track videos in the future.

For the Mic issue --- it really depends on your setup and your amp.  Acoustic setups should work fine.  It would be great to see an example video so I can give you a better answer.

Thanks.

Harry Roullier

I deleted it a little while ago.  I will try to make another this weekend. Thank you

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close