Preston
Preston Jan 12, 2013

I couldn't play it exactly like you did Jerry, but I tried... The ending Lick I just forgot it!!! and ended up playing something else and that too with some hesitation... That little bit you play between the solo and the SBW-I ending lick I fumbled there too..... 

Biscuit Mike
Biscuit Mike Jan 14, 2013
good job
Preston
Preston Jan 14, 2013

Thanks Mic.... 

Jerry Portnoy
Jerry Portnoy Jan 18, 2013

Hey LTH,

Great job again on Big Boss Man. Besides playing the elements very close to the original and the way I showed them, I especially liked the way you "chopped" that little chord rhythm as fills in the last vocal chorus. You were just playing what felt natural to you and it fit perfectly. You're really developing some great skills. I am so pleased to think that I have contributed to your progress. I look forward to more of your videos.

Preston
Preston Jan 20, 2013

Thank you Jerry.... I try to do my best and I hope someday to be able to play all the blues that I like on my harmonica. You are definately helping me alot to get there and I appreciate it. Thanks Once again. I look forward to more of your lessons. I especially like the Tunes you select to teach I think they are essential blues harmonica everyone needs to know.....

warner baxter
warner baxter Oct 20, 2013

enjoyed that very much

Preston
Preston Oct 20, 2013

Thanks Warner I appreciate your comment!!

jerry tyler
jerry tyler Feb 10, 2014

cool did well

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free