Preston
Preston Nov 10, 2012

I recorded the Lesson Chicken Shack... I welcome any critisism or positive feedback...thanks!!

bruno
bruno Nov 10, 2012

Sounds awesome!

Preston
Preston Nov 10, 2012

Thanks Bruno....  :)

AmyGrace
AmyGrace Nov 13, 2012

Really nice and soulful. Well done!

Preston
Preston Nov 13, 2012

Thank you Amy!!

Jerry Portnoy
Jerry Portnoy Nov 17, 2012

Wow! You really brought a smile to my face listening to this one. Technique is excellent. You have really good tone with accuracy in execution and excellent tongue blocking and octaves. The bends are spot on in pitch. Just a couple of tips: the warbles start a bit slowly. Try to come into them at full speed which you do a second or two into them. Also at about 48-49 of the time code you drop one beat. Check it out. This is the best student video I've seen so far. Great job!!

Preston
Preston Nov 18, 2012

Thanks Jerry for your feedback... I will try to get that warble started earlier.... My timing can certailny benefit by practice.... I am so happy to hear from you it means alot to me. It definatly is encouraging... Thanks once again.

Preston
Preston Jan 02, 2013

Thanks Iceman, that's a nice compliment... I still struggle with producing the vibrato/tremolo at higher speeds at low speed its kind of comming along ok...Sorry for my late response... I was on the Rig at work now I'm back home again... :)

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close