Kevin Pelletier
Kevin Pelletier Jan 30, 2013

It really sucks tonight!! Video portion of lessons would not load properly, a lot of stops ands starts, sound kept breaking up. I had to go solely by tablature. Technical problems - very frustrating! Tried laptop and I pad - horrible both ways! 

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Jan 31, 2013

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for letting us know and sorry for the issue.  From what you describe

"sound breaks up / video starts and stops"

"tried laptop and iPad - horrible both ways"

My first guess is that it is your internet connection speed and/or you have another device on your network using a lot of bandwidth.  We serve all of our videos out of Amazon's infrastructure which is usually pretty solid.  Our videos are higher quality than those you find on YouTube ... so we do find from time to time that people run into bandwidth issues.  Two questions for you

1. Have you had good performance with the laptop and iPad before?

2. Can you try again today and let me know how it goes?

Thanks.

Kevin Pelletier
Kevin Pelletier Jan 31, 2013

Yes, I've had good performance before. This is the first time it's hapenned. Will be logging in again in the next 1 to 3 days and will let you know.

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Jan 31, 2013

OK.  Thanks for the info.  Yes .. please let me know how it goes and if you see it again.  You can contact me directly at

mike @ sonic-junction.com

... and I can troubleshoot it with you. 

Jeff Caldwell
Jeff Caldwell Jan 05, 2016

Mike, am I missing a new method for slowing down the videos?  The first Chris Eldridge lessons allowed for slowing but if that feature exists, I can't find it.  Thanks for helping!

Guitar Dave
Guitar Dave Jan 06, 2016

Hi Mike,

The loop and slowdowns will not work on Duke's 3 "Trouble in Mind" lessons.   They show the loop times but will not startup.

I checked and ALL other lessons work fine.  This is the first time error. 

Dave, St.Louis 

Guitar Dave
Guitar Dave Jan 28, 2016

Hi Sonic Junction,

see above dated Jan 6,    same problem even on Corey's lessons.    Loop times in color orange but won't start.

All lessons prior to these still work fine,  and did all year.

Dave

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Feb 02, 2016

Hi Dave -- Thanks for the message and sorry for the issue.  We haven't been able to reproduce it on our end.  Can you let me know:

1. what type of computer you are using

2. what browser you are using (Chrome, Safari, Firefox ... )

Thanks.

Guitar Dave
Guitar Dave Feb 02, 2016

Mike!!

Good trouble shooting.......I switched to Mozilla and all is well.  DUH!!

thanks, Dave

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Feb 02, 2016

OK -- glad it's working for you.

Can you let me know what browser was giving you the issue --- we would like to know and track it down.  Thanks.

Guitar Dave
Guitar Dave Feb 03, 2016

Mike....

Dell laptop,,internet Explorer, windows 7,   "BING" for browser did not work.     I ditched Bing and swithched to MozillaFirefox all works fine.

hope this helps,

Geeetar Dave

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close