Mike Caren
Mike Caren Nov 05, 2014

A frequent request we've gotten is the ability to watch lessons anywhere, anytime, with or without an internet connection. We heard you and have been working hard to make this happen.  

Today we're pleased to introduce the Sonic Junction iPad and iPhone App.  Now, any lesson on your practice list can be sync'd and stored automatically to your iPad and/or iPhone, so you can learn from the Legends on-the-go.  

The iPad and iPhone App is free for all Sonic Junction Members.

With the App, you get these features:

- Automatic download and sync of your practice list and lessons

- Loop points, chords & tab

- Video slow downer

- Custom looper

- Browse, add and subtract lessons from your practice list

To download and check-out the Sonic Junction app, click here to get it at the Apple AppStore: 

A fantastic group of Sonic Junction Members tested the app thoroughly during its development.  I want to sincerely thank them for their time and input in making this a great release.

Thanks being part of Sonic Junction.  We're always striving to make this a rewarding and fun place for you to learn, and hope you enjoy the app.

Mike

Duke Robillard
Duke Robillard Jan 31, 2021

This is great news Mike!

Jarek
Jarek Nov 08, 2014

Will be this app for windowsphone ?

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Nov 08, 2014

Hi Jarek --- right now we are focusing on iOS and Android.  We have started development of the Android App and it should be out in a couple months.  

Right now Windows Phone is below 5% market share --- so we will likely not develop for that platform in the near future and instead concentrate our efforts on improving our iOS and Android Apps.

Jarek
Jarek Nov 08, 2014

Alright , thanks .

Rishi
Rishi Dec 12, 2019

Why can't I download the iPhone App in Taiwan? I'm a USA citizen traveling here for the next 2 years and the AppStore says my region is not supported..

Paul Thomas
Paul Thomas Jan 04, 2020

Most streaming programs won't work outside of US for legal reasons.  Try subscribing to nordvpn.com which will route you through a US based server, making your computer think you are home.  I use it all the time when abroad so I can watch netflix etc.

Paul Thomas
Paul Thomas Jan 04, 2020

What's up with the Apple Store App?  Not there anymore. Just bought an iPad and can't download sonicjunction.

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Jan 04, 2020

Hi Paul -- we found that the great majority of people were taking their lessons via the website and this trend was increasing as connection speed increased etc. -- so we discontinued the App.  

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close