davidpotter
davidpotter May 28, 2012

Duke this stuff is just what I have been looking for! I have books,DVDs,CDs but this lesson forum and the way you teach just clicks. I have been a fan for some time now and can't tell you how much these lesson's will add to my playing. Fans and bandmate's have already noticed and I have only spent a few hours on the site over the last few weeks, a year from now watch out!  

Duke Robillard
Duke Robillard Jun 14, 2012

Hi David, Thank you very much for your feedback! I am happy to hear that these lessons are really working for people. I am enjoying doing this very much and we certainly appreciater your busniess! Feel free to tell your guitar playing friends about it. All the best! Duke Robillard  

davidpotter
davidpotter Jun 14, 2012

Will do! Doing a gig tonight with Bryan Lee, you produced some of his earlier stuff didn't you? The last few years I have been rubbing elbows with some great players many you know from the mid west and I always tell them as well as all the local players about the site. Sometime next week I will send a video so we can benchmark now vs. a year from now. Thanks again Duke!

Dave Potter

www.davepottermusic.net

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close