Thomas
Thomas Feb 16, 2013

Jerry....Have been enjoying evry song that you have shared with Sonic J; I want to be able to practice away from my computer with the backing tracks that we have on-site. It would be nice to have a downloadable audio option that would allow us to burn the individual backing tracks on to a CD and be able to play over the tracks while in the car, away from the house, etc... I would also like to have the tracks optioned with Ricki singing and without him singing in order to develope vocal/harp technique. Is this possible?  Tommy Hutch

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Apr 19, 2013

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the thoughts on how we can make Sonic Junction better.  For the first one (being able to practice away from your computer), we will be making an iPod / iPad / iPhone app that will allow you to listen to lessons and backing tracks while not connected to the internet.  This will be coming out later in the year.

For Rick singing, it just comes down to a decision on what we feel most people want.  Since the focus of Jerry's lessons are on playing harp, we chose to have Rick sing for the tracks.  

Thanks for being a part of Sonic Junction.

JC Papa
JC Papa May 16, 2013

Jerry - is it possible to get tabs for Rick's backup tracks?

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close