Boyd R
Boyd R Nov 26, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rsBesjGutPU

Jerry Portnoy
Jerry Portnoy Nov 28, 2012

Hi Boyd,

The main thing is to play in time. Try to get that beat in your body. Rock back and forth in time with the beat and you'll get a more natural feel for when and where to play those barking chords. Get in and out between his vocal phrases. Best of all, learn the words and sing along. This will also help you play in time. 

Boyd R
Boyd R Nov 29, 2012

Thanks for your honesty and your advice,I know my timing is very bad and I well work on your instructions.I want to thank you for being here on Sonic Junction you are really hepling me.So I well put more work in the the on timing

Boyd R
Boyd R Nov 29, 2012

Just on more thing is it best to work on one tune at a time and then go to the next one. Are work a little on each one at one every day.

Jerry Portnoy
Jerry Portnoy Nov 29, 2012

Really, just playing everyday is the important thing as long as you are practicing with a specific goal in mind - whether it be the precision of your bends, learning a specific riff or whatever. As you come back to the same thing for several days in a row you will find that your strength and accuracy of execution improves day to day as the muscle memory improves through repetition. 

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close