Steven
Steven Oct 03, 2014

This morning..i swore i watched a new lesson by Mr. Harris "Pony Blues'.

When i went to practice the lesson this afternoon the lesson was gone from the site.

Was it a dream? or did a gremlin eat it?

Steven

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Oct 04, 2014

Hi Steven --- you can find Pony Blues here:

http://www.sonicjunction.com/lessons/pony-blues-intro

I think what may have been going on is that Pony Blues was not yet on Corey's Artist hub page.  That has been updated.  I removed your similar question on Preaching Blues --- so we keep the conversation in one place.

If you have any further question or issues, please feel free to post them here.  Thanks for being a part of Sonic Junction.

Eric C Rodenberg
Eric C Rodenberg Mar 14, 2016

Hey Mike:

My compliments on the direction SJ is going. To my thinking Davell Crawford is a great addition. For a sheer piano newbie, he's often way over my head. But that's a good thing. Makes me stretch and learn. I wanted to learn the real music ... And fast. Just the thing.

now my prob. Not a big one, but the last 2 lessons were not posted to my site. I didn't know they existed until I saw the lessons on What's New. Can this be resolved?

thanks, Mike. Keep up the good work.

Best,

Eric

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Mar 15, 2016

Hi Eric --- you're right --- thanks for letting us know about the issue.

All fixed.

Can you let me know if it works for you now?

Thanks and enjoy Davell.

Eric C Rodenberg
Eric C Rodenberg Mar 16, 2016

Hi Mike:

Yes, it works now. Thanks. 

Now, just another thought. I came to Davell from the harp side of things - I've been trailing Jerry, Rick and Dennis for a couple years now, and keep up and learn from their sites. These guys have been invaluable to me. I could have never gotten to where I am on blues harp without these guys. Will I still also be receiving their weekly lessons? 

If it's not possible, I can adapt. 

Thanks for all your work, Mike. As said, I'm a big S-J fan.

Thanks, Eric

Terry Church
Terry Church Jul 21, 2016

SJ is in every other respect super great and I love it BUT there's that navigation problem!!!  Lessons seem to be in some kind of random order, so that on the JP hub when I want to locate a particular lesson by Rick Estrin or Dennis Gruenling I find myself scrolling down the whole extensive JP listing, looking for the pictures of Rick or Dennis.  Couldn´t there be a search feature?  Or at least a CLICKABLE alphabetical listing of all the songs available on an artist's hub?  It would save so much time........(sigh)  

Terry Church
Terry Church Jul 23, 2016

Wish I could take the previous comment back.  I'm kind of new here and tend to get lost a lot looking for the lessons I want, which frustrates me, so then I make halfbaked suggestions for improvement...Pretty soon I'll probably learn my way around and wonder what all the fuss was about.  The instruction I get from SJ is worth the effort. Thanks to everyone involved in providing it.

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Jul 23, 2016

Hi Terry --- it's good feedback and we appreciate you letting us know.  We're actually working on an update right now that improves the organization of lessons.  We didn't have an alphabetical sort --- but we will look to add it.  

It should be out in the next couple weeks.  

If you have any other thougths / frustration points --- please let us know.  It helps us to make a better service.

Alan
Alan Feb 10, 2017

Hi 

,The list of some artist's lessons seems to have dissappeared when checking in to their sections of the site, Specifically Dennis and Rick.

Alan.

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Feb 10, 2017

Hi Alan --- thanks for letting us know.  We isolated and fixed the issue.  

Can you please take a look and let us know if it is fixed for you?

Thanks.

Alan
Alan Feb 10, 2017

Hi again,

All seems good.

Alan

Matthew Muller
Matthew Muller Mar 28, 2017

I am new to Sonic Junction and am working my way through all of the Davell Crawford lessons - but there appear to be lessons that are no longer on the site (for example the second lesson High Heeled Sneakers) - is this correct? is there a way to access these lessons?  Plus I love the lessons and it would be great if you had another piano player!

Mike Caren
Mike Caren Mar 28, 2017

Hi Matthew -- glad you are enjoying Davell's lessons.  There is a huge amount there -- especially if you loop his run-throughs, solos and outros.  You're correct -- we don't have High Heel on the site -- sorry for the inconvience.

Jay
Jay Oct 02, 2018

a couple of Dan Zanes tunes (Bring me Little Water Sylvie guitar version, and Four Strong Winds) don't seem to be on his site anymore.

any way to get those back up there?

Login popup sm Login popup banner

Member Log In

Forgot your password? Click here

New To Sonic Junction?

See Sign Up Info >

Popup close

Login popup sm

New To Sonic Junction?

Try 2 Lessons Free

Popup close